Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Favourite Things

There are so many great things arriving daily at OOP! 
I've tried to make an attempt at choosing my favourite things (very hard might I add!!)....


DG Charlottenberg Quilt Cover... Too girly? I think not!!
$635.00 for the set!


Delicious vintage looking pineapple hooks! $29.95


I know what I'll be doing this summer! Bocce sets from $49.95!
Back to the basics - Cassette Iphone 4 cover! $29.95

Comfiest PJ's I've ever worn! Sant and Abel PJ Pants $49.95 - Available in shorts too!

Last but not least--- My favourite at the moment-- Our new Polaroid OneStep cameras!!
They give an amazing vintage vibe in the photos, and it's really easy to use!
$195.00!

So come into OOP and choose your favourite things!! 

1 comment:

  1. where can i get the bocce set from? and is it very heavy i want to get one to take over seas?

    ReplyDelete